SEO can be a challenge at the best of times but when working on hundreds of large sites with a small team it can become overwhelming.
Key Takeaways from Andrew:
- Standardise your reporting: set a cadence.
- Focus on KPI’s that the business cares about, not just the SEO’s.
- Monitor for problems: on big sites, problems tend to be a lot worse!
- Monitor robots.txt: changes are made without you realising.
- If traffic has dropped, it’s usually an internal problem rather than external, so always look internally first.
- Stay on top of what Google is telling you to fix.